ENJOY OUR SIMPLE RATE SYSTEM, YES THAT SIMPLE !
CHECK OUT TIME IS 12:00 PM CHECK IN TIME 3:00 PM
(Must be 21 years or older to camp without a parent or guardian)
|#||Site Type||Per Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|1||Tent – No Hookups||$25||$150||N/A|
|2||Water & Electric||$34.00||$192.00||$576.00|
|3||50/30 Amp Electric, Water & Sewer||$39.00||$222.00||$666.00|
|4||50 Amp Full Hookup Pull Through||$45.00||$240.00||$720.00|
|5||Cabin 1 & 2||$45.00||$270.00||$810.00|
All cabins have a cold water sink, fridge, microwave, coffeemaker and TV.
Bath houses and restrooms are all nearby.
RATES & POLICIES
Prices are based on a family of four with one camping unit per site.
- Holidays Require 3 Day Minimum : Applies to Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day Weekends.
- Day Visitors : $3.00 each
- Overnight Visitors : $5.00 each
- Seasonal Sites : Starting at $1550.00 (with metered electric)
- Pump out service $10.00 per pump out
Shangri-La by the Lake is pet friendly and welcomes our campers who enjoy traveling and sharing their camping experience with the family dog and / or cat.
However, to ensure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following pet policy:
Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome.
- If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home.
- If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior, the management will ask you to please find other camping accommodations. Breeds that have been identified by our major insurance provider as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans include: Pit Bulls and Pit Bull mixes, Rottweilers, and Dobermans.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6′ (six foot) leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside of the owner’s camping trailer, vehicle or motorhome. No dog should be left tied up and unattended outside the owner’s camping equipment.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet’s barking behavior. Service dogs of any breed are welcome. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- Pet owners, please pick up after your pet. I know they would if they had a thumb!