ENJOY OUR SIMPLE RATE SYSTEM, YES THAT SIMPLE !
CHECK OUT TIME IS 1:00 PM CHECK IN TIME 3:00 PM
(Must be 21 years or older to camp without a parent or guardian)
|#||Site Type||Per Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|1||Tent – No Hookups||$25||$150||N/A|
|2||Water & Electric||$32.00||$192.00||$576.00|
|3||50/30 Amp Electric, Water & Sewer||$37.00||$222.00||$666.00|
|4||50 Amp Full Hookup Pull Through||$42.00||$240.00||$720.00|
|5||Cabin 1 & 2||$45.00||$270.00||$810.00|
All cabins have a cold water sink, fridge, microwave, coffeemaker and TV.
Bath houses and restrooms are all nearby.
RATES & POLICIES
Prices are based on a family of four with one camping unit per site.
- Holidays Require 3 Day Minimum : Applies to Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day Weekends.
- Day Visitors : $3.00 each
- Overnight Visitors : $5.00 each
- Seasonal Sites : Starting at $1450.00 (with metered electric)
- Pump out service $10.00 per pump out
Shangri-La by the Lake is pet friendly and welcomes our campers who enjoy traveling and sharing their camping experience with the family dog and / or cat.
However, to ensure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following pet policy:
Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome.
- If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home.
- If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior, the management will ask you to please find other camping accommodations. Breeds that have been identified by our major insurance provider as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans include: Pit Bulls and Pit Bull mixes, Rottweilers, and Dobermans.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6′ (six foot) leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside of the owner’s camping trailer, vehicle or motorhome. No dog should be left tied up and unattended outside the owner’s camping equipment.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet’s barking behavior. Service dogs of any breed are welcome. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- Pet owners, please pick up after your pet. I know they would if they had a thumb!
Starting 5/22/20 we will be allowing weekend/ overnight camping
- Only one family per site limit 10.
- At this time no visitors are allowed. Must be on the lease or site.
- Restrooms will be open. they will be sanitized numerous times a day. Hand washing is mandatory. The store/ office will be open. Limit 3 people in store at once. Please keep a 6′ distance at all the times. Stand directly behind Plexiglas when checking out.
- Still no common areas. Playground basketball court will remain closed.
- Pool will be opening in a few weeks. Rules to follow.
- No group over 10 at any time.
I understand not everyone agrees with the rules. But it is out of our control. we must follow the guidelines and make the best out of it. We are going to be coming up with some activities that involve social distancing and no contact. Enjoy your weekend!!